As you can see, he's really in to joking right now. Actually the kid already has the best poker face and can really trick Ryan and me in to believing something that is not true! Luckily right now it is 4 year old humor....not sure I'll be laughing at the poker face in the teenage years!
The other cute thing worth mentioning is that the little jokester has become interested in having some money of his own. He found 3 coins today and put them in his empty piggy bank, so I thought I would introduce the concept of working for money. I told him all about why daddy goes to work, and that daddy has to work very hard to get money like that. I told him that if he wanted to work around the house picking up his toys or clearing the table, etc he too could earn money. Apparently the concept didn't set in. As he put in his change that he earned for putting his dishes in the dishwasher, he says to me "Mommy, can we go to the store now and buy some more money cause I want lots of it to put in my piggy bank so I can buy things." Ahhh we have a lot to learn!