Sunday, November 16, 2008

Weekend Fun

Weekends lately that we are in town are spent down at the local school yard where Chance and Ryan go and practice all sorts of sports from baseball to soccer to ping pong. I snuck down one afternoon to catch the two on film....I'm going to go ahead and send this video in to some pro recruiters now just so that they can keep Chance in mind in a couple years :)




This last weekend didn't involve any sports but a whole lot of birthday parties. One of them was Chance's best buddy Jack turned 5. We got to see the usual crew of families which is always good fun. I finally got Ryan to snap a picture of my 3 best friends here in Zurich....I love this picture and the friendships it represents. I feel really blessed right now to have the friends that I do here.

So it's on to another week of commuting back and forth to school. I am looking forward to this coming weekend.....Ryan and I are finally getting a sitter and going out. It's been way too long!