Monday, May 11, 2009

Relating

I've kept a link to this blog site that my friend turned me on to awhile back. I don't know the lady that keeps this blog but I really like her writing style although it's not for the weak or highly sensitive I've gotta warn you. I mention this cause she's also pregnant, about 10 weeks ahead of me, and I am really relating to her at this point in the pregnancy. Everything she mentions seems already to be me...the bad part is that she is 34 weeks along and I am ONLY ALMOST 24 weeks along and falling apart to the point that I feel 34 weeks along and sadly look it too. How many more days of this do I have to endure? 119 I think. I think I can, I think I can. Please can this baby be just a little early?