Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Quote of the Week

First Grade started off with a bang. Chance is LOVING it. This year has been such a noticeable difference already...as soon as we hit those school doors, Chance is off and running and before I can catch up, he's already in his classroom ready to start the day. There's also a great comradery amongst his friends, that I didn't witness last year. He basically has the exact same classmates again, but I can tell that they are already much closer and enjoying each other's company more.

Today as we were leaving school, Chance's friend Mikkel stops him in the hallway for this exchange:

MIKKEL: Hey Chance, tomorrow do you want to play with me?
CHANCE: Sure Mikkel! Would love to. We can do whatever! But, just remind me tomorrow, okay?

And of course you know Chance, never avoiding a moment to party......here he is at his girlfriend Lavinia's birthday party this evening at McDonald's. Never a dull moment!