Well Little Man started school back again this week. On Tuesday he hopped and skipped all the way to school, singing "I'm coming Jack and Gabriella!". He was so excited to see his best friends, and luckily for Chance, Jack and Gabriella will both be attending the same days as him. It's been nice to have Chance back in school this week so that I am able to get stuff done that I have been postponing since before my mom came in June. I think Chance is glad to be back to a routine and some socialization. I think moms tend to get a little boring after awhile.
Monday was Ryan's birthday and we were able to celebrate it with some of his co-workers who I had never met. We went to a Mexican Restaurant called Tres Kilos and enjoyed some fajitas. Swiss fajitas are always interesting.....they're always putting something strange in them, like corn, carrots or zucchini....and of course in the land of cheese, there is no cheddar on offer. Oh well, it was a little taste of home and good times with nice people. One more year till Ryan is 30!
And on one last note, just found out my friend Jessica is prego again and due in March! So, big congrats to you Jessica, this will make 3! We need to play catch up fast (ya right!).