Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Love is in the Air

Chance is just like his daddy......he seems to go for the older women. First it was Leah, a 3rd grader who wouldnt really give him the time of day, despite his relentlessly following her around. Recently he has moved on to a 2nd grader named Nora from Sweden. This is a picture of her with her mom at Athletics practice. She now has her hair cut in a short bob. Apparently the two of them really like eachother! My conversation with Chance yesterday went like this:

Chance: "Ahhh, I bet Nora was SO sad that I missed school today."
Me: Ya, I bet she was. She's really special to you, isn't she?
Chance: "Ya, she's my girlfriend"
Me: What makes her your girlfriend?
Chance: "She's really nice to me, and she doesn't hit me. She can sit right next to me when we eat cake at my birthday party."