
Last weekend Ryan went down to Davos, a town in the mountains to have custom ski boots made. This has been his long awaited birthday present. He was so excited cause finally he has a pair of boots that won't hurt his feet, not to mention they will make him look extra cool and be super speedy on the slopes. The red parts are deisgned to give the foot flex, where most boots remain rigid there. They are something I think Batman would wear if he went skiing. The place Ryan found fits all of the professional skiers and I guess the walls were covered with thank you letters from lots of famous people. Ryan got personal service from the owner/boot designer himself, and he found out that his foot was not the best genetically engineered......it's too wide in the front, to narrow in the heel, and too tall. I always knew something was a little off about Ryan and now I am glad to have it pinned down. He even got those bad boys autographed. Maybe now when we go skiing Ryan can actually keep up with me now.