I was telling both my mom and Ryan's mom today in an email that such activity causes me to picture my life in about 5 years....it will be me sitting all alone at the dinner table finishing my meal cause my 3 boys can't sit still to save my life. Dinner's already a struggle enough...sit still, use your fork, lean over, SIT DOWN. Meanwhile, Ryan's pretty much done with his meal and is off like a light while I am still sitting with Chance murmuring SIT DOWN. Throw number 3 in to the mix and looks like we've got a dinner party, and I don't mean having guests over.
60 days and counting and my mommy hunch tells me he's going to come early, and probably run around the room several minutes after birth. As I sit here and type I can see out of the corner of my eye, my stomach moving. I can see a knee or elbow stream across my belly making it protrude, and then it rests itself in one place causing a hard spot for several minutes, and then poof, it's gone. He's moved again. Sometimes I wonder if my organs will all stay in tact over the next 2 months of karate camp going on inside my belly.
Nights are the best right now. I have to sleep on my side, so my options for limiting my uncomfortableness are really few. My evenings go something like this as I try to fall asleep at night. Ryan's usually still reading. Start on right side. Crap can't breath, let's try the left. I can breath now, but Oh my lower back is killing me. Prop up a pillow behind me in hopes the lower back will be more supported. Sleeping on the left makes my neck throb, let's try the right again. Right seems to be working until I get a nice taste of throw up in my mouth. I don't want to have to take tums again....I just brushed my teeth and will have to get up and do it again. Man I am thirsty but drinking makes the tums not work. I guess I'll go to the bathroom while I am up brushing my teeth again in hopes I wont have to get up as much at night. Finally lay back down. Ryan is turning off his light. I am trying to regain some level of comfort to try and fall asleep. I lay there pissed off that I can't fall asleep. Meanwhile I can tell Ryan is asleep which pisses me off even more that it took less than 30 seconds for him, and I've been trying for the last thirty minutes. Why didn't I buy one of these:

Finally.....Im out. Around midnight my right arm is asleep, better turn over. Baby is practicing his punches which annoy me. My neck is throbbing again on the left side. Tylenol anyone? Shall I risk drugging the baby for a little peaceful sleep around here? I try not to. Crap, I have to pee again. 4 am, up to pee again. My mouth is so dry I reach for the water. Lay back down with my back aching and regret my drink as I taste the acid in my mouth. I swear and curse and say to hell with the dentist. I'll take a cavity over having to get up again. Finally I am asleep again. Next thing I know Chance is up and telling us it's 6:30. I doze in and out fully aware that the karate match still apparently hasn't ended. Beep Beep Beep time for Ryan to get up. He hits the snooze 20 times. Chance comes in again from some TV watching to climb all over us and ensure that Ryan is now getting up for work. I decide to try and sleep until Ryan is out of the shower. Even if I don't fall asleep I tell myself, just lay there, you wont be able to do this for much longer. But I can't lay there, my back hurts too bad and I have to pee.