All this sitting around did get to me this past weekend. The boys took off for a little while on Saturday to get Chance out of house, and while it was so nice to be alone for a couple hours I am so glad that on Sunday I decided to participate in the activities. We headed down to the lake and walked along the promenade towards town. So many people were out and about and Chance kept himself very entertained with his remote control jeep and ice cream cone.
I started playing with some more of the Photoshop features today and here's the boys down at the lake feeding the swans....with a little watercolor touch up.

The Swiss alphorn players were out playing some tunes which we captured on tape,
and then we passed the man who takes rocks and magically stacks them on top of eachother. I've gotta say the balancing act is pretty impressive.
The day ended up taking us to the train station so I could get a new phone. My prego brain caused me to leave it on the tram the other day, and somehow I didn't luck out to get it back. Someone is now walking around with my phone on their ear but at least my new one works in our apartment, which is a very nice new upgrade. I used to have to hang my head out the window to get phone reception. So with new phone in hand we went to Sam's Pizza, a great Americanish pizza place we've found near the train station with thick crust and melty cheese. The 6-sliced pizza that we devoured with no left overs still cost us a nice 40 bucks (before drinks and a side salad) but sometimes it's just nice to get out!