Monday midday I started asking myself if I was getting sick. You know that strange feeling that comes over you where you aren't quite sure.....am I tired? of course. Lack of sleep? of course. Coming down with something? Maybe but I think I have my bases covered in terms of the flu. I've been fully flu-munized. Ryan swears it's the left overs of the swine flu shot that we received last week but my tummy rumbles were telling me otherwise. Nonetheless, I was sick enough not to bring Chance to school yesterday and pretty much laid around all day....of course with 2 boys in the house "laying around" is just a fantasy. Sick or not mommy gets little sympathy around here and life still goes on whether I am dying in bed or not.
When I told Chance he wouldn't be going to school, he replied:
"Moooooooooom. Please dont make me miss school. You know I want to go even on Saturdays."
So of course at 10 last night after the baby has been fed and I am drifting off to neverland, we are awakened by some sound of pouring water, more like splattering EVERYWHERE. Chance has vomited all over the hallway, I mean ALL OVER the hallway. So much that we have officially retired the rug. It's unsalvagable. And to add to the misery around here, Ryan mentioned last night he was starting to feel a bit uneasy as well. GREAT. Now begins what my mom likes to call, the Baganz Family Who is the Sickest Competition.
I win the I am the Sickest but Get Least Sympathy Award
Ryan wins the I am the Sickest and Could You Please Give Me Some Un-needed Medication Award
Chance wins the Largest Barf All Over the Floor Award
So this morning of course, Ryan is too sick to go in to work, I am still unwell and feeling most sorry for myself in such a predicament, that I have pirated this video idea from one of the blogs I follow. But it's the only way I can put in to words how I am feeling at this moment: