Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving


(Click on the picture to see it bigger)

I sat rocking Brooks to sleep last night as he rested his little head on my shoulder. He was facing me and as I put my cheek to his soft squishy skin, I could hear him taking his little breaths. And I just sat there eating up the moment, feeling an overwhelming amount of happiness and appreciation for what we have been given. In 2 blinks this little guy will be as big as Chance.

This Thanksgiving we are really reflecting on our experience here in Zurich, thankful for the opportunity that it has given us, enriching our lives in more ways than we can count or express. On this day we miss celebrating with our families, but are so thankful for the amazing friends that we have here that make the day just as special in its own way.

Sunday we were able to enjoy a grand pot luck feast with all the traditional foods, and all our best friends. As always it was so much fun, and we are thankful for the friendships that we have made here.


We wish you the best to you and yours on this happy Thanksgiving Day!!!