
He's a favorite around here with his skinny little legs and squirly mustache. But the fact that it is REALLY hard to unlock the Walugi character in the Super Mario 64 DS game, makes him quite a prized possession to have. If only we could unlock him. Could we please look this up on the computer mom?
This is the story of my life these days, spending all of the free time that I dont have looking up on the computer how my son can further himself in that game.
So Mario and friends are IT around here, and every night after we finish reading books, the highlight of Chance's day is for Ryan or I to tell him a "Mario Story". At this time of night, it's all Ryan or I can do to delve deep in to our inner child and come up with a creative make believe story...it's the most dreaded part of saying good night only cause my mommy brain is dead (understatement) and I know that the poor kid looks forward to an entertaining and interesting story all day long. How can I say no if this is the best part of his day. Perhaps he'll look back and think about all great stories I told, and not remember the night before last when I was so tired (at 7 pm) that i just stopped talking mid sentence, and after a 5 second pause, Chance woke me up saying MAAAAAAAAAHM, why are you sleeping. My answer was, go ask your brother.
Anyway, one of my stories recently involved Mario, Luigi and crew having to rescue Waluigi from the castle dungeon where he was being held captive without food. I mentioned that he needed to be saved urgently cause he was getting so skinny from not eating. Chance informed me, "You know mom, Waluigi is skinny in REAL LIFE." Real life?, I say. "Ya, real life, you know, in the Mario Party game he's really skinny."