Sunday, November 15, 2009


Chance and I headed off today to a secret location to partake in a fun local tradition around here.....but we can't tell you cause it'd ruin a Christmas surprise. Nevermind the secret, the important part of the story is that while we were gone Ryan and the little one stayed home. Brooks has become a little more opinionated these days about not really liking the bottle....shame on me for being so lazy to at least prepare one bottle a day. But Ryan convinced him today that a bottle was better than starvation, and so he willingly chugged some formula. When I got home he made it known that I am the beverage of choice. Ryan said that to him, drinking from the bottle is kinda like drinking the New Coke. It's just not quite the original. Sadly I barely remember the New Coke....I was only 8 when it was launched!

This past week we've been a little camera happy, capturing our boys on video with our little camera as much as possible. Too bad on Friday when I ran back in to the apartment quickly to grab it so that I could film some of the school's Diwali festival, that it flew out of my hands, crashed to the floor and now will be forever broken. Hello $400, meet the toilet. Nonetheless I did salvage what was already on the camera and here's the video's we've compiled.

Ryan and I rounded the corner to find Mr. Wiggles himself in full force:

And Brooks has lots to say as well.....He's so cute, he's grown really attached to this little lovey he has and I always find him touching it when he sleeps.

He'd like to tell you about how his first 2 months have been treating him: