
We all know Brooks is not a man that has taken a liking to the car seat. The minute you stick him in there, his calm persona turns to frantic eating of the hands until you pop a nuky in to his mouth to calm his nerves. Chance is usually such a great helper to me in the back seat since I can't see a thing, always putting the nuky back in his mouth when it falls out.
On our car ride home from school this last week, we were nearing home and Brooks was beginning to fuss rather loudly. Chance informed me that he didn't want to take the nuky. I asked Chance if he could see why Brooks was unhappy.....you know like was something pinching him, was his hand cought, etc. "No, no mom, everything is fine."
I pull in to the drive way, round the back of the car and this is what I find. Hey Chance, did ya just happen to miss the large hood covering the poor guys face there?