Continuing the Chance/Lavinia saga (see below posts).....Athletics was again today. I just crack up every time these conversations start...it's just so priceless. Today it went a little like this as we were changing for class....
Lavinia: "Hi Chance are you going to athletics today?"
Chance: "Yip, today's my last day, I am so sad"
Lavinia: "Chance, are you going to show me those muscles again?"
Chance: "You know, I have to take off my shirt to see them"
SHIRT COMES OFF, CHANCE FLEXES his skinny little body, LAVINIA PUTS HER HANDS ON HIS CHEST
Lavinia: "WOW Chance, your muscles are really hard. I don't have muscles like that"
HUGE SMILE ON BOTH OF THEIR FACES.
Chance: See ya Lavinia.
CHANCE RUNS OFF.
These kids are 5, geez. It just gets better every week. And the funniest part is the way she says it all...so shy and innocently, yet totally mesmerized by Chance. And he's just so small and tiny. Too funny.