Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Quote of the Evening

Chance likes to wear a watch now, ALL THE TIME, and especially to sleep in cause he knows that if it shows 7 am then he can get out of bed. He was just getting up way to early, we had to put an end to that! Now he just waits quietly in his bed for his watch to turn to 7!

So tonight's quote.....
It's 7 p.m. Chance is in his bed, having just been tucked in, he calls out from his bed to me in the kitchen:

Chance: Mommy, what time do you go to bed?
Me: Around 9 (that was a lie)
Chance: Why do you get to go to bed so late?
Me: Well, the older you get, the less sleep you need. As you get older you'll get to stay up later.
Chance: okay, goodnight.

after 15 minutes of silence, he calls out: "What will I do when I get really old? Will I have to stay up all night long?"